Finchley Road, London NW3
c £75,000 + Benefits
This September we will open the doors to JW3 - a brand-new, state-of-the-art, Jewish community and culture venue on the Finchley Road, London NW3.
Our aim is to establish JW3 as a vibrant destination venue for all who are interested in Jewish arts, culture and learning, providing outstanding facilities, headline speakers, entertainers and educators and unmissable events.
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead and shape the Finance and Operations
Departments for JW3 with responsibility for a number of different revenue
streams, including the events and hospitality services, space rentals and
dining and bar facilities.
With the support of a highly professional and motivated team, you will work closely with the CEO to deliver on the project’s vision and mission.
Specifically you will:
· Develop and implement financial strategy, drive and optimise infrastructure and cost base and ensure that all revenue opportunities are fully exploited.
· Ensure costs are effectively managed and that robust commercial contracts are in place.
· Drive proactive financial leadership & reporting against approved budgets ensuring high standards of reporting and financial risk management.
· Implement robust financial reporting processes with KPI’s in place that can be monitored and acted upon.
· Deliver against all statutory requirements and liaise with professional advisors, and provide financial advice to investors and all senior management.
· Develop policies, processes and objectives as well as taking full responsibility for a number of key operational areas including; facilities management, health and safety, human resources, technology, and a number of other services.
As an inspiring leader and manager and a technically-strong qualified accountant with exceptional strategic skills, you will be able to optimise commercial opportunities in an environment that has a clear and compelling sense of purpose and contribution to community, and a determination to transform the Jewish landscape in London.
You will have led commercial negotiations and have the ability to interact professionally with dedicated Board and staff members of varied professional skills and perspectives.
You are an ethical individual with outstanding human qualities, who inspires confidence and motivates others. You are able to delegate both responsibility and authority where appropriate
You will relish the opportunity to take a leadership role supporting and deputising for the CEO when needed on a commercial venture that is both inspiring and fulfilling.
Interested candidates should send a cv to: AlisonHann@pandionresearch.com
Join ‘one of the decade’s most exciting building projects’ . . .building a Jewish life for the London Jewish community.